n June 11, 2015, AFCEA Intelligence and the Naval Intelligence Professionals, in collaboration with the Office of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Dominance, will present a classified forum examining the state of Information Dominance in the U.S. Navy.
If you have attended any of the previous sold-out Navy Information Dominance Industry Days, you know these events provide invaluable business intelligence in the context of the Navy’s Strategy for Achieving Information Dominance.
This year’s program sessions will include:
- A review of the President’s FY16 budget, identifying areas of growth and risk.
- The challenges and opportunities for industry to assist the Navy in maintaining resilient and secure communications, networks, focusing in on the effort of Task Force Cyber Awakening and the emerging CyberSafe initiative.
- Where the Navy is headed in terms of integrating and modernizing its networks and the acquisition approach it will take to get there.
- The Navy’s requirements to assure a tactical advantage over its adversaries in battlespace awareness, its efforts to expand its Maritime ISR capabilities, and the challenges that expansion effort creates in the realm of TCPED.
- How the Navy must develop and employ innovative operating concepts, new systems, and a fresh approach to thinking about modern warfare, to prevail in the EM-cyber environment.
- A closing panel comprised of leadership from throughout Navy Information Dominance.
Attendees will leave with not only a greater understanding of the Information Dominance, but with a sense of what technologies, capabilities, and services are most needed for the Navy to achieve its goals within the Information Domain.
For more and to register see: AFCEA NIP Navy Information Dominance Industry Day
The post AFCEA and NIP and the USN Present Navy Information Dominance Day 11 June 2015 appeared first on CTOvision.com.