By Charles Hall
Learn more about how to better protect your assets from cyber attack at the Palo Alto Networks Federal Forum on 20 May 2015, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Newseum in Washington, DC. This all-day event brings representatives from industry, government, and technology together to discuss issues relevant to cyber security.
Save the Date and Government Keynote Announcement
Join Palo Alto Networks and your cyber security, data center and endpoint peers for the 2015 Federal Forum at the Newseum in Washington, DC on Wednesday, May 20!
Couldn’t make it to the annual Palo Alto Networks User Forum, Ignite 2015? We’re bringing you the latest updates to Washington, DC! Learn about new and exciting innovations, including the enterprise security platform, threat intelligence cloud, and endpoint threat prevention. Hear from Government thought leaders and Palo Alto Networks executives, Unit 42 threat researchers and other experts on the state of the industry and more.
Palo Alto Networks is pleased to announce our Government Keynote speaker: Come hear Jeff Wagner, Director of IT Security Operations, Office of Personnel Management (OPM), discuss his insights on “Security by Visibility”.
Some highlights from the full-day agenda include a morning general session of industry and government keynotes, a technology panel, a networking luncheon and afternoon educational and technical tracks:
Rick Howard, Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks
Jeff Wagner, Director of IT Security Operations, Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
Protection Innovation Panel:
The Evolution of Endpoint Protection
Individual tracks suitable for Engineers, Program Managers, and those new to Palo Alto Networks
Seating is limited. Mark your calendars and Register today to attend this important and timely full day event.
Date: May 20, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
7555 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Are Obama’s New Cyber Sanctions Powers Directed at Chinese Companies Who Benefit From Chinese Cyber Espionage? (matthewaid.com)
- Cyber war: US targets overseas hackers, groups with new sanctions program (smh.com.au)
- New Obama cybersecurity agency has lessons for us all (gfi.com)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW), VMware (VMW) Expand Strategic Partnership (streetinsider.com)
- Run this Installer Hijacking Scanner app to see if your older Android phone is at risk (pcworld.com)
- New Whitepaper: Breaking the Attack Kill Chain (fedcyber.com)
- VMware, Palo Alto Partner on Mobile Security App (thevarguy.com)