By Bob Gourley
With this note we provide some administrative reminders and information on how you can make the best use of the CTOvision.com Technology Discovery Platform. We also provide links that will let you add or remove yourself from our e-mail newsletters.
Leveraging the CTOvision Technology Discovery Platform
- Our Newsletter selections have been expanded to include new topics (including Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Technology, Cyber Security, Intelligence Community and DoD Technologies, and Mobility), so you can better tailor your feeds based on your interest area.
- Monthly Tech Review – A great recap of tech trends
- Daily CTOvision.com Update – The best from our blog
- Daily FedCyber.com Update – Federally focused Cyber reporting
- Weekly Government Big Data Newsletter – Use cases and hot tech capabilities
- Weekly Analytical Report – Context on analytical tools, techniques and use cases
- Weekly Mobility Report – Info you can use on new mobile solutions
- Weekly Enterprise IT Report – Technology context for the CTO
- Weekly Security Review – Security Technology Context and News
- Weekly DoD and IC Report – Technology relevant to national security missions
- The CTOlabs directory has been expanded to include the greatest technology firms engaged in the federal IT ecosystem, and more companies are being added daily (search the directory here add a new company here).
- The CTOvision Events Calendar has been modernized and improved and transformed into a visual posterboard of coming events of high interest to technology professionals.
- The CTOvision Research Library is now offering advanced market reserach from America’s greatest technology firms.
- Our Disruptive IT group on LinkedIn has been made public, so the dialog underway there can be shared more broadly (we are still only allowing enterprise technology and acquisition professionals to join this group, if that is you please find us here).
- Our Podcasts are now available for listening directly from our site, as well as in iTunes, and via RSS feed. The podcast provides insights into enterprise technology, which enables you to listen to our context via your computer or any mobile device. Subscribe to the podcast to download content you can listen to during your commute. You can sign up via iTunes or our RSS feed.
- The CTOvision mobile applications have been updated in both the Android and Apple Apps Store. Our mobile app enables fast access to our content including audio from our podcasts and our curated lists of technology demo videos. Here are the download sites for the CTOvision Mobile App:
- Our CTOlabs Pro offering provides assessments tailored to organizations. CTOlabs Pro is for enterprises with a need for focused analysis on enterprise technologies and the concepts required to optimize the application of software to missions. Joining as a pro member provides you with:
- Exclusive content
- Access to our “Ask the CTO” feature
- In depth analysis on enterprise IT
- Overviews on and projections/assessments on the future of IT
- Special reports on Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security
- Special reporting on Federal IT and the technologies that can enable success
We would love your feedback on any of these capabilities, and would welcome suggestions on other things you think we should be working on.