Over the last three years CTOvision has grown to become one of the most widely read outlets in the federal IT space, earning recognition by Forbes as one of the top 20 most influential on the topic of Big Data and recognition by FedTechMagazine as one of the top 50 “Must Read” federal information technology blogs. Along with our growth in readership we have grown the number of newsletters we produce. We would appreciate it if you take a moment to review our current offerings and update your preferences to ensure you are receiving the most relevant information for your needs.
To update your information with us and to select newsletters to receive please visit: http://ctovision.com/
Our newsletters include:
- The Monthly CTOvision.com Tech Review a recap of the most significant trends sweeping the technology community in the prior month, plus insights into coming events and activities.
- The Daily CTOvision.com Update provides a summary of posts we publish on our blog. Never more than once a day.
- The Daily FedCyber.com Update provides a summary feed of cyber security news with a focus on the federal space.
- The Weekly Government Big Data Newsletter is a weekly review of hot topics on the theme of Big Data.
- The Weekly Analytical Report is a review of use cases, tips, techniques and tools associated with analysis. This is our fastest growing list.
- The Weekly Mobile Report focuses on the emerging technologies of mobility.
- The Weekly Enterprise IT Report summarizes enterprise IT developments and concepts.
To sign up for any of these reports, or to change your e-mail address or remove yourself from any of the reports, please visit http://ctovision.com/
We would also appreciate it if you take a moment to give us your feedback on what you would like us to focus our writing on and how we can serve you better. We have designed a survey that will take no more than 5 minutes of your time to complete. Please find it at: http://ctovision.com/2012/