- U.S. Army Cyber Command operational attorney Robert Clark said that the legal frameworks are not keeping pace with cyber operations and said that claims of “cyber war” do not qualify as war defined by international laws of armed conflicts. More here.
- The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program named 9 third-party assessment organizations to evaluate federal cloud computing vendor security controls for FedRAMP compliance. More here.
- The Department of Homeland Security’s National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center warned healthcare organizations about the danger of insecure networked medical and mobile devices. More here.
- The Army is looking to fill an urgent need for tactical radios and may turn to General Services Administration contractors for help. More here.
- Cyber War and the Expanding Definition of War (ctovision.com)
- Bill Would Have Businesses Foot Cost Of Cyber War (npr.org)